Randomness

on
Sunday, April 19, 2009
what is your current obsession?
passed UAN successfully

what is your weirdest obsession?
be a model

what are you wearing today?
I only wear my lovely boxer and T-shirt.

what’s for dinner today?
home-made

why is today special?
I should study for Sociology, IL & Geography. but tomorrow will be more special than today. I guess.

what would you like to learn to do?
how to speak English fluently, how to draw a sketch.

what’s the last thing you bought?
DVDs

what are you listening to right now?
Katy Perry -Thinking of You

what is your favorite weather?
rainy without flood.

what is your most challenging goal right now?
TOEFL score >550

what do you think about the person who tagged you?
I'm not tagged by everyone, I just copied it.

if you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
I'd like if It's located in LA, fully furnished with a minimalist thing. and I'd choose a classic room for my future daughter/ son.

what would you like to have in your hands right now?
LOTS OF MONEY! yeeeeeeeeep, I want it!

what would you like to get rid of?
haters of theirselves

if you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Hollywood for sure!

which language do you want to learn?
English but I'd rather choose Korean for now. so I dont need to read the English subtitle when I watch their movies via youtube or DVDs.

what do you look for in a friend?
their attitudes.

who do you want to meet in person?
can I choose more than 1? if yes, they would be Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Leighton Meester, Miley Cyrus (oh I cant wait for Hannah Montanah the movie), Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Irina Lazareanu, Suri Cruise, Barron Trump, Brad and Angelina Jolie and also I'd love if they brought the kids.

what’s your favorite type of music?
depends on my mood..

what’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
dresses.

what is your dream job?
fashion editor, fashion writer, models, and stuffs related to a fashion and glamour life.

any favorite models?
ofcourse! Irina and Dree :)

if you had £100 now what would you spend it on?
shoes, sandals, and plain dress.

favorite designer?
Nina Nikicio

fashion pet peeve?
someone who always mix the bright color with the same color or maybe they mix it with another color as bright as the recent color.

do you admire anyone’s style?
hell yeah!

describe your personal style!
let the other describe it. I'm pointless.

top 5 favorite websites?
blogger, twitter, justjared, perezhilton, kaskus.

the rules:

1. respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
I only add one more question of my own, I dont replace anything

2. tag eight other people:
boys... sorry, it's more into girly things so I only tag the girls.
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment