White Milk

on
Thursday, September 08, 2016
This is going to be one lengthy post as I will review not only one, but two latest products from 3 Concept Eyes as known as 3CE, a sub-brand by Stylenanda primarily focused on beauty. Luckily, I discovered this Korean cosmetics wholesaler who enables me to try out these particular 3CE products 'cause you know, they're not available locally in Jakarta.

3CE White Milk Pack To Foam & 3CE White Milk Sleeping Mask.
Can't we just scream for the cutest packaging ever done by 3CE?
Talk about details.
A hologram sticker attached to each packaging which symbolizes the originality of the brand.

Although 3CE is well-known for its sophisticated kinda design, this time they really prove their breakthrough in Korean market with their cutesy whitening products. Called as White Milk, their first skincare range focuses on skin whitening as if people are madly craving for a brighter skin. True that I'm one of those people who ain't satisfied with my uneven skin tone, and that's why I opt for a whitening product haha.. I have always had issues with my dull complexion, but I tried to be realistic that it takes effort and time as typical whitening products promise nothing instant. Hmm.. Unless their White Milk Cream, that one's supposed to be called a magic cream!


3CE White Milk Pack To Foam

Description: The milk and clay ingredients lift away the impurities deep inside the pores and keep your skin looking clean and clear. The product contains 10,000ppm milk protein and extraction that can remove excess sebum and the impurities deep inside the pores, promoting clean and clear looking skin. The moisture-retaining oatmeal and honey keep skin from drying out, while the tea tree extract helps soothe the skin.

Directions: This white clay mask contains fine particles of bubbles and can be used as both a facial pack and a cleanser.
Combat dead skin cells: Spread an ample amount over face avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water. The rich lather lifts away impurities deep inside the pores. Use once or twice a week.
Refreshing Daily Cleanser: Apply to damp skin and massage in a gentle rolling motion. Work up a lather and rinse with lukewarm water.
Urgent Spot Treatment for the T-zone: Apply an ample amount over the oily T-zone and rinse after 5 minutes. The soft and rich cream throughly cleans those hard-to-reach areas in the T-zone.
My verdict: Let me explain about the unique packaging 3CE has come up with for this clay product. It feels like a toothpaste tube, but thinner. Supposedly, you'll be able to squeeze out until the last product. No more wasted product, plus hygienic! Also, the screw cap is just what I need for a facial foam since you're gonna put it in the shower and water usually just finds its own way to sneak into the cap, am I right? The consistency is creamy, it glides very easily, interestingly lathers up to foamy bubbles, and I can feel how hydrated my skin is afterwards. Though the texture is not as solid as clay, it hardens within minutes when it's applied to dry face. The rinsing process was effortless too, I'd just wash it off with water and wipe everything up. Overall, the after effect of using this as a facial foam or mask is almost the same. Therefore, considering this facial pack as a mask is such a fun regime while showering in the bathroom. Not to mention, it smells like powdered milk, which is a plus point!

3CE White Milk Sleeping Mask

Description: Non-sticky, creamy sleeping mask contains 50% of milk protein extract that moisturizes the skin and brightens complexion overnight. Tea tree extract treats blemishes and evens out overall skin tone while oatmeal and honey protects & strengthen skin's barrier.

Directions: Use in the evening. After cleansing and toning, apply adequate amount evenly over face avoiding lip and eye area. Sleep through the night with the mask on, gently wash off with lukewarm water in the morning.

My verdict: Though the weight and shape of the product is exactly the same with the facial foam, it doesn't come in aluminum tube but plastic. However, the scent of this product is somewhat similar to the facial foam, a powdered milk kind of, but more artificial. I use it at the last step of my nighttime skincare routine, every three-day period. The thick cream consistency remains sticky on the skin, especially oily on the T-zone. While it claims to brighten complexion overnight, I could barely notice any skin tone improvement the morning I woke up, seriously. Other than my face being extra moisturized and supple, I don't think it shows a significant result. But I'm happy that this hydrating sleeping mask doesn't break me out! It's hard to find one, you know. I guess that's due to the tea tree formula, yet amazingly, there is no a hint of herbal scent at all.

Price: USD 21.

Use my code T717MH2M8NU to get 8% discount at bbcosmetic.com. The discount code will only be valid within this month, so hurry fill up your cart!

---
Woohoo! I'm beyond thrilled to present you a new look on my blog! Over the past few years, I've always wanted to revamp this blog because the previous template looked too dull no matter how much I tried to customize it. The decision of doing a total blog makeover was never easy. Not until recently, when I was in the middle of nothingness and suddenly had this random thought, "Why don't I purchase a pre-made template and give it a shot?" So I spent hours and hours browsing around Etsy, projecting if those particular themes would fit Oh Dear Bumblebees' image. Just so you know, before the idea of purchasing a template came up, I already browsed the freebies but not a single one I stumbled upon could impress me. I'm an extremely picky person when it comes to design because I know exactly what I want, and finding "the one" while staying within budget was challenging, indeed. Hope you enjoy scrolling down the page as much as I do!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
30 comments on "White Milk"
  1. I love how chic this packaging is! I alway go for something with a certain look that catches the eye. This is a brilliant post I really enjoy your blog :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2016/09/rocking-romance.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like it smells really nice! I've not heard of these before but they look cute for sure! Glad you're enjoying using them!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the blog makeover! It looks fabulous! Both of these look good especially the Pack To Foam. It sounds really fun to use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mitch! Thanks for visiting my blog. :) Your new design looks terrific! Great review...I love the packaging on these products. I'm a sucker for facial products that allude to milk, and if they smell like powdered milk...even better!
    Enjoy the rest of your week. :)
    www.streetmadonna.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the cutest packaging I think I've ever seen! x

    www.sandrafsilva.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I always wanted to try 3CE products! The packaging is so darn cute omg

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog layout! The packaging is so cute! I love anything packaged to look like milk cartons. ♥

    mooeyandfriends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always nice to start fresh with a new blog layout- makes you more inspired!

    Georgia | The Weekend Attic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never heard about this but sounds really good! I like the packaging is so cute! :) Thanks for sharing your review :)

    xoxo
    KvR

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new look! So refreshing! I remember when I changed mine it gave me such a huge motivation to sit down and write my posts! Looks lovely :)

    Yiota x
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  11. its a shame the night mask wasn't good! I had high hopes for it when I started reading. I do love a good night mask x

    Laura
    Öku Möku

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're searching a mask that can brighten your complexion overnight, this won't do. But if you only consider about the moisturizing effect, then this one might be for you. I love how this doesn't break me out, I find most of sleeping mask tends to irritate my skin.

      Delete
  12. I'm so glad I've come across your blog - I'm Korean myself and love finding fellow Kbeauty lovers! I love the look of these products and had high hopes for the mask so it's disappointing to hear you didn't love it. I definitely need to try more from 3CE

    www.Barely There Beauty.com | Anglo-Korean Beauty & Lifestyle blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So glad to find yours too! Err, I'm actually just okay with the mask, it doesn't give a significant result as in brightening my complexion, but the moisturizing effect is satisfying. It doesn't break me out too. The only problem is it makes my T-zone looks super oily haha but I apply it during nighttime anyway, so I'm fine :) Although I might not purchase another tube myself next time. Gotta explore LOL

      Delete
  13. Mitch, I am loving the redesign of your page- it definitely fits your aesthetic!

    X

    Anjelique

    http://anjelique.com.au | snapchat: anjeliquetv

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woohoo! Amazing product review you have here Mitch! I love 3CE products too :)

    xx Aldora | Aldora Muses

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really want to try some more Korean products as I hear they are amazing. Also loving your layout. I love revamping my blog!

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh I like the new look on your theme! It looks nice and I think you definitely chose well. That first product you talked about sounds great. I definitely hate when I can't get every last bit out of a product, and I can't go through with cutting open squeeze tubes either because that means having to stick it in a ziplock or something so it won't be exposed too long. Great review! These look like awesome products

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never heard of 3CE. I absolutely love their packaging. Too cute! The Pack to Foam sounds wonderful!! Shame the sleeping pack wasn't all it was hyped up to be. But it sounds like it was still good at hydration!

    Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE the packaging of this brand. Naturally I would be drawn to them right away haha. Glad you liked most of the products. Sometimes I feel like products just want to claim everything to make you buy them, when in reality I would much rather by a product that just claimed one thing and did it REALLY well. I find a lot of products claim brightening and it just isn't the case. Anyway, great and detailed review!

    -Emily www.coatandcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Definitely need to try this! I love the minimal packaging...very cool. Great review :)

    Xx
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. omg the packaging looks super lovely! really different from usual 3CE. most korean skincare don't suit me and caused horrible breakout but i'd love to try this one. only for the sole of packaging!

    xx http;//tanaditya.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  21. i really want to try this! the packaging is too adorable *___*

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love 3 concept eyes! I bought a few of their products while I was in Korea. The packaging of these products are sooo cute!


    www.thebeautydojo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I had no idea Stylenanda sold beauty products? Oh my god how cool! Love the packaging of all these products xx
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've never heard this product ... Nice review! XD


    christinauntari.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  25. I fall in love even with the simple packaging! 3ce always somehow tempting for me. :D
    But reading from your verdict above, I think if there is no significant result it won't worth the price. T.T)

    ReplyDelete