Inside of My Bag

on
Sunday, May 31, 2009


I got this link from Caroline Robianto's facebook page. so I mailed and attached my photo inside to insideyourbag@gmail.com. actually, I still should bring my P1i smartphone wherever I go, but I used it for capturing this image. I forgot to put my wallet here. and that sunglasses, it isn't mine, it's Ebot's.

what a boring day I had! but no need to worry, cause tomorrow, I'm going to have some fun with my lollipops.

good night peeps,
love ya!
6 comments on "Inside of My Bag"
  1. is "what's inside ur bag" are really that interesting to girls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahha ga juga. ini gw juga iseng kok... pas potoin tas dll, gw lupa naro bedak lipbalm sgala macem gw...

    ReplyDelete
  3. tapi, knapa bisa sampe dapet pertanyaan seperti ini?hahaha
    gw ga perna berpikir buat nanya kek gini

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh, tas lu mirip deh sama punya gw, cuma kayaknya gw lebih kecil deh soalnya muat barang cuma seupil...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ini juga kecil kok. salvatore ferragamo bukan?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bukan, mark and spencer, bahannya beda kayaknya, hoho.. cuma bentuk dan model mirip

    ReplyDelete