Awards and Beauty Tag

on
Monday, May 05, 2014
This time I'll be posting about some awards that I got these past three months! There are four awards in total and a beauty tag. I have received three Liebster Awards, one Very Inspiring Blogger Award and a Beauty Tag Q&A. It might be boring, not because it's too long and not a review related but I think I'm not fun when it comes to this kind of stuff HA. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

First Liebster Award, thanks to Britnee for nominating me!


Questions:
What are you the most proud of at the moment?
- The fact that I finished my internship a couple of months ago. It was my first job experience.
What is your favorite make-up brand?
- Etude House.
Who are your favorite authors?
- I don’t read a lot actually.
What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
- I can’t think of one.
When is your birthday?
- October 24th.
What beauty product can't you live without?
- Beauty product can be skincare, right? If so, all of my nighttime skincare, then.
Where do you like to shop?
- Malls or online.
Who is your style icon?
- Park SoRa.
What are some of your favorite blogs?
- My Milk Toof. So cute!! I like to read XiaXue's and QiuQiu's as well.
What made you want to start blogging?
- Because back then in high school, blogging was such a cool thing LOLWUT JK. I enjoy writing. 
What are some of your ambitions for the future?
- Be an editor in chief, especially in a lifestyle magazine. Live abroad. Own a penthouse.
Second Liebster Award, thanks to Vina for nominating me!

Questions:
What's your go-to outfit?
- Jeans and T-shirt or sweatshirt.
You have only 10 minutes to do your makeup. What will you use?
- BB or CC cream, concealer, eyebrow kit, mascara and liptint.
Do you prefer classic bag or trendy bag? Why?
- Classic. You can never go wrong with the classics.
Who is your fashion icon?
- Park SoRa, but I’m nothing like her. LOL.
What do you look for when you're buying shoes?
- I'll answer it very honestly, p r i c e :) and then quality because most of the time, money doesn't lie.
What is your signature fragrance?
- L'eau D'issey by Issey Miyake.
Do you have phobia?
- Nope. Thank God!
What do you think about flower crown?
- It’s okay.
Your ultimate favorite place to shop?
- The mall.
If you can only follow one person on Twitter or Instagram, who would that be?
- My sister on Twitter.
What is your holy grail foundation/bb cream?
- Etude House Bright Fit BB Cream.
Third Liebster Award, thanks to Pherdita for nominating me!

Questions:
What/who inspired you to start blogging?
- Well, it was cool back then in high school and yeah Cloudie inspired me. Does anybody in here know her? She was very popular back then in 2006 on this social networking site called Friendster HA. She was the only person who had like 100 accounts on Friendster I guess, every new account of hers would be full in like three days! Cray-cray! Okay, sorry OOT. 
If you're stranded on a deserted island and you can only bring 11 items what would it be?
- Food, food, food, food, water, idk, just let me survive.
Who do you see yourself as 10 years from now?
- Someone’s wife ;)
Have you found your true passion and what is it?
- Yes, a feature & lifestyle reporter.
Can you describe your fashion style?
- Casual.
Is it Female or Male whom you would consider to be easier to be friends with? Why?
- I think, I’m fine with both. I have lots of male and female friends.
Where is the ideal city for you to live? Why?
- Volendam. Oh I wanna go back! Here’s the reason why.
Which country or city is your favourite traveling destination? Why?
- Singapore. I visit this country like at least once a year LOL. Because, (duh) Sephora, though it’s quite expensive if you compare it with the US Sephora.
Which one is more appealing to you : Sea or Mountains?
- Mountains. I don’t like to get tanned.
What is your favourite movie?
- Disney movies! And anything chick flick. Sorry I can't choose one.
What is your favourite skincare product?
- Wonder Pore Freshner from Etude House.
Next, I got a nomination on Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Thanks to Sakuranko for nominating me.

Seven facts about me:
  1. I can watch Korean dramas all day long.
  2. I have a huge crush on Yoochun.
  3. I still sleep with my teddy bear.
  4. I only eat twice a day. (Nah, I am not on diet)
  5. I love Italian dishes; such as pizza, pasta, lasagna, risotto, tiramisu, and panna cotta.
  6. I have one annoying allergy.
  7. I can’t swim. (I know it’s lame)
Lastly, I got a beauty tag Q&A from Nicole. Thanks for tagging me!
Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners and lip product or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
- Mascaras, eyeliners and minus lip products. Well, since I only own one eyeliner and it’s very cheap HAHA, I wouldn’t really mind. My mascaras aren't expensive too.
Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
- Never be able to cut it again.
If you had $500, would you spend it on clothes or make up?
- Clothes.
Would you rather only use one eye-shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
- One eye-shadow. Not wearing any eye-shadow would be fine too LOL.
Bright nails or nude nails all year round?
- Nude nails.
Would you rather never be able to use lipgloss or paint your nails again?
- I would rather never be able to paint my nails again. In fact, they’ve been naked for these past few weeks.
Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one?
- I haven’t found my perfect mascara yet unfortunately.
What's your ideal coverage foundation?
- I don’t use foundation.
Favourite drugstore beauty brand?
- Maybelline FTW.
Favourite high-end beauty brand?
- Dior.
Is there any makeup you can't leave the house without wearing?
- CC cream or any base makeup with sunscreen in it.
What is your most cherished beauty product?
- Base cream, CC cream, and BB cream. Because, they also protect my skin from the UV radiation.
What skin type do you have?
- Oily combination.
Do you always use the same skin routine or do you like switching it up?
- Switching it up because I’m an adventurous :D
Top 5 beauty gurus?
- Bubzbeauty, From Head to Toe, Ilikeweylie, Michelle Phan, Pony's Beauty Diary.
If you could only buy one make up brand forever, which would you buy?
- Etude House.
Which brand has your favourite packaging?
- Etude House LOL. They’re just too adorable.
Which do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
- Well I don’t use foundation, but I apply concealer after my BB or CC cream.
Name a make up crime you hate.
- Too much blush.
Blush or bronzer?
- Blush.
Lipgloss or lipstick?
- Lipgloss.
Foundation or concealer?
- Can I convert foundation into BB or CC cream? If not, concealer.
Brushes or sponges?
- Brushes.
OPI or Essie?
- OPI.
Lotion or body butter?
- Lotion as I live in a tropical country. 
YAY done! It reminds me answering those bulletin boards on Friendster LOL! I am tagging anyone who wants to do this for fun. Feel free to join and let me know when you're done!

♡♡♡ UPDATE ♡♡♡

I just received a new award! Thanks to Nindy for nominating me on Sunshine Blogger Award!

Questions:
Do your friends know about you being a beauty blogger?
- I just decided to concentrate on beauty blog three months ago, so yeah... They only knew I blog, I guess, not a particular beauty blogger HA.
Have you done some spending bans? If yes, was it success? If no, do you plan on doing it?
- Not yet! But I will surely do! I have done too much only shopping and I'm pretty broke right now.
What are your favorite colors?
- Black, white, gray, and any shade of pink.
What is(are) your favorite lipstick(s)?
- Dior Addict but I don't wear lipstick that much.
What lipsticks are you lusting for right now?
- Tom Ford's Spring 2014 Lip Color Sheer!!!
Are there any makeup products that cost a lot but you wanna have it? What is it?
- I just mentioned it LOL.
What are your holy grail products for mascara, eyebrow pencil, eyeliner, face powder, foundation/base, blush on and lipstick? (name the brands and/or shades)
- I haven't found a holy grail mascara, eyeliner, foundation, blush and lipstick. But my holy grail eyebrow pencil is ZA Ever Brows, holy grail face powder is Marcks Beauty Powder (they are so cheap and good for acne!), for base make-up is Etude House Baby Choux Base.
Which celebrity is your beauty inspiration?
- Park SoRa. She's my favorite ulzzang. Can I get eyes like hers?
What product did you wear when you first tried to know makeup?
- I think my mom's lipstick.
Do you share your beauty products with your Mom?
- Yes, we do! Maybe more like skin care products. I use her Clarins' Beauty Flash Balm, One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser, and Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream. All so goooood~
What is the best advice your Mom have told you about beauty?
- Don't get facial too often. LOL. I've heard that it makes our face sensitive but facial makes my face so smooth, I can't help! x_x
 photo ODB A BEAUTY BLOG SIGN_zpsevlfleqo.png
33 comments on "Awards and Beauty Tag"
  1. congratulation! and im agree with you. EH has the best packaging all the time xD
    keep success♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Liebster award tags! They always make me so happy because I love reading more about fashion bloggers :) I don't read that often either haha and I also took an internship as well!
    Great post !

    Hope you're having a lovely Sunday! xx
    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your awards!!!!!!!!
    I hope you will have many more!!!

    http://bubblesmimii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your awards sis! :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the awards! It's always fun to read these because we can learn so much from bloggers, thanks for sharing things about you. :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    www.chriissydollxo.com
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on so many awards! oh you should be glad you don't have a phobia :o

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on being nominated!! That's so awesome and you definitely deserve it :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on all the awards!! :D Great Job c;

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the awards! It was fun to learn more about you! I also love My Milk Toof - so cute and can watch Korean dramas all day long as well :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your awards. You deserved them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your award! I love Etude House too! The packaging is always so fun!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! This was very interesting to read - I loved the 'seven facts' section :)

    http://findmethoseheels.blogspot.co.uk/
    *I follow other bloggers back on Bloglovin'*

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulations! <3

    puddingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats for your awards!
    I also still sleep with my dolls around my bed, bisa buat gantiin guling kalo gulingny jatoh ke lantai tengah2 tidur hahaha


    Rosalina
    partiedemoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww!! Congratulations! I watch korean dramas all day long too!! My favourite is definitely Hyun Bin!! :P Haha...nonetheless, im glad to have found your blog!! :) <3 keep in touch xoxo

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lots of awards! Look at you! Congrats!! :)

    xo Jules
    http://forvanityssake.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the award !! I too still have my teddy and sleep with him!!

    Join my Giveaway (low entries - WW)
    http://babalisme.blogspot.com/2014/04/giveaway-papercrane-x-babalisme.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats! It is always so fun to get to know the blogger more!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back!
    I have a new post everyday!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on the award dear....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dior is high on my list of favorite high end brands too. Good choice.

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this post - super fun and congrats! :)

    http://fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fun post! Congrats on getting the award :) I enjoyed reading your answers and the facts about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratz on the nonimation gurll! haha you are totally a blusher person not bronzer. oh and congratz on completing your internship

    xx
    christineadelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. congratulations deaar <33

    xx,angel.
    http://angelynagatha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aww you really are a huge fan of Etude House! This post is not boring at all, I like finding out what people have about them to write, I enjoy reading this kind of post. Ugh Tom Ford's lines look super gorgeous but their price range is very heart-breaking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EH's packaging is one of the reasons why I have become a huge fan. LOL! Oh, I'm such a sucker for nice packaging. Especially when TF's the limited edition is in white & gold. Ughhh, the price tho' </3

      Delete
  26. Great to read a bit about you. Maybelline is also my favourite drugstore brand. Their mascaras are just amazing! <3
    Have a wonderful day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. congrats on your awards mitch! :) park sora is soooo pretty! i also checked out my milk toof and got hooked. such an adorable blog!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats and great to learn a bit more about you :)

    http://coco-colo.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete