Summer Time

on
Wednesday, June 09, 2010
I saw Venice. I saw Milan. I saw Lucerne. I'm spending this three days in Paris. Then I'm gonna see Brussels, Amsterdam and Dusseldorf. And I will leave my heart in here. I don't really think that I want to come back home, everything is splendid in here. Thank God I still have a lil time to stay in around Europe. Have a nice summer you guys!!

Kisses and hugs,
Michelle.
7 comments on "Summer Time"
  1. nice photos.. sempet liat di FB juga, yang paling bagus yang foto sama mamanya cici di digicam terus difoto lagi. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :D iya tp itu kan fotonya geje ya padahal hahahahaha :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi may i know what type of lens are u using? You take great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw thanks! I'm using nikon D90 lens :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure we can exchange link.. :)
    Wow cinderella! classic princess
    why do you like it? ^^

    love.
    Etinology

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marvelous pic there.You did have a great summer in Europe :)

    Loves,
    Miss May

    ReplyDelete